Quantity Sold: Set of 2
Bulb Type: H11 12V 55W
Wiring Harness: Included
Certification: DOT/SAE approved
Color Finish: Black housing w/ clear lens
Location: Mounts using factory mounting locations
Product Fit: CAD designed to provide a perfect, factory type fit
Weather Sealed: Completely weather sealed to keep the elements out
Replaces Original (OE) Part #: 26150-EA525, 26155-EA525, NI2592120, NI2593120
Nissan Frontier 2005-2015 (with Metal Bumper)
1 Pair Fog Lights (Left & Right Side)
1. Fits both the LH (Driver’s) & RH (Passenger’s Side) Direct replacement light for factory installed lighting, Save time and money with a direct fit.
2. These fog lamps will install just as your original does. You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses.
3. Replacing a discolored, scratched, dull or damaged fog lamp with a fog light can help increase your visible.
4. A new driving light can provide you with up to 50% more illumination than a dull, yellowed, sandblasted, broken or scratched driving light.
5. A set of new fog lights can make you more visible to other traffic during heavy rain ,foggy, rainy, heavy dust, and snowy weather.
6. They generate a broad ray of light that allows you to see where you are headed, especially when driving under harsh weather conditions.
7. The lights are constructed from OEM grade ABS plastic to provide long-lasting and the most reliable service.
- Exact OEM Fit – For Nissan Frontier 2005-2015 (with Metal Bumper). Provide a factory-installed look once mounted no vehicle modifications are required.
- SAE/DOT Approved – Sold in pairs. Thoroughly tested to meet federal and international standards and are fully street legal.
- Extremely Bright Illumination – With H11 12V 55W bulbs included. Allow you to see and be seen by oncoming drivers even through a thick fog.
- Integrated Parabolic Reflector – The parabolic shape and surface of the reflector ensure greater concentration of light in a tight beam.
- Super Durable Construction – The fog lights are made to withstand the most rigorous weather conditions and prevent moisture and dust from getting inside the housing.